Maps and Directions
Directions to UConn Stamford
The campus is on Broad Street between Washington Boulevard and Franklin Street; officially 1 University Place, Stamford, CT.
When using GPS, please use the address 1 University Place, Stamford, CT 06901. The nearest parking garages are the Target, and Bell Street, garages. Please click here for a map of these parking garages.
Shuttle Bus Information
This service is for the exclusive use of University Students, Faculty, Staff and pre-approved guests.
All pick ups and drop offs will be made only at Campus on Franklin Street and at the Stamford Transportation Center.
Before entering the shuttle: all Students, Faculty & Staff MUST be prepared to show a UConn ID to the driver upon entering the shuttle vehicle. Authorized university guests MUST also be ready to show a valid Guest Pass.
Regular Semester Service
Monday, through Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Note: the last run from Franklin Street will be 10:15 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Note: the last run from Franklin Street will be 6:15 p.m.
The Shuttle does not operate on Saturday & Sunday.
No summer or recess service: service concludes right after Final Exams and wont resume until the first day of the new semester.
Guest Pass: If staff or faculty require visitors to use this shuttle service, please contact the Welcome Center, email@example.com or (203) 251-8401 at least 7 days in advance to obtain a Shuttle Bus Guest Pass. Be prepared to provide pertinent information: guest’s name, their email & mailing address and the date and duration of the visit. A Guest Pass will be mailed to the guest in advance of their visit. The pass is good for a round trip, or series of, trips to and from the campus and Stamford Transportation Center. The guest is required to leave the pass with the driver on the last trip.
Prohibited: Food, drinks or smoking are not allowed on the shuttle. All standard safety regulations must be followed.
- CTRides: The Connecticut Department of Transportation wants to help you find the best way to work. CTRides is DOT’s centralized commuting resource
- CT Transit: The #13 West Broad Street bus has stops at both the Stamford train station and the Stamford Campus. Bus fare is $1.50 (as of 1/19/14).
- Harbor Point Trolley: The Harbor Point Trolley links the South End to Downtown and there’s stop on Broad street on the opposite side of the campus. The route runs 7 days a week in a 14-stop, 30-minute clockwise loop. UConn Stamford campus is Stop #5 on its route.
- Walking to Campus: The campus is a 12-minute walk from the Stamford Transportation Center. Take Washington Blvd. to walk directly North to the campus on Broad Street.
- Taxi: Taxis are available at the Stamford Transportation Center.