Maps and Directions
Directions to UConn Stamford
The campus is on Broad Street between Washington Boulevard and Franklin Street; officially 1 University Place, Stamford, CT.
When using GPS, please use the address 1 University Place, Stamford, CT 06901. The nearest parking garages are the Target, and Bell Street, garages. Please click here for a map of these parking garages.
Shuttle Bus Information
This service is for the exclusive use of UConn students, faculty, staff and pre-approved guests. All riders MUST be prepared to show a UConn ID or Guest Pass to the driver upon entering the bus.
The shuttle bus make four stops in a continuous loop:
• Stamford Downtown Campus, on the corner of Franklin St. and Broad St.
• Stamford Washington Blvd. Residential Hall Outbound
• Stamford Washington Blvd. Residential Hall Inbound
• Stamford Transportation Center, Bay A
View the Live Shuttle Tracker or download the Ride Systems App for your mobile device.
Regular Semester Service
Monday, through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Note: the last run from campus will be 10:15 p.m.
The bus does not operate during the following times:
- Saturdays or Sundays
- During summer sessions
- Pre-scheduled academic recesses
- Cancellations due to inclement weather or emergency conditions.
Guest Pass: If staff or faculty require visitors to use this shuttle service, please contact the Welcome Center, firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 251-8401 at least seven days in advance to obtain a Shuttle Bus Guest Pass. Be prepared to provide pertinent information:
- Guest’s full name
- Guest’s email address
- Guest’s mailing address
- Date(s) and duration of the visit
A Guest Pass will be mailed to the guest in advance of their visit. The pass is good for a round trip, or series of, trips to and from the campus and Stamford Transportation Center. The guest is required to leave the pass with the driver on the last trip.
Prohibited: Food, drinks, smoking and/or vaping are not allowed on the shuttle. All standard safety regulations must be followed.
- CTRides: The Connecticut Department of Transportation's centralized commuting resource
- CT Transit: The #13 West Broad Street bus has stops at both the Stamford train station and the Stamford Campus. Bus fare is $1.75 (as of 8/22/18).
- Harbor Point Trolley: The Harbor Point Trolley links the South End to Downtown and there’s stop on Broad Street on the opposite side of the campus. The route runs 7 days a week in a 14-stop, 30-minute clockwise loop. The Stamford Transportation Center is Stop # 2, and the UConn Stamford Ccampus is Stop #5 4 on its route.
- Walking to Campus: The campus is a 12-minute walk from the Stamford Transportation Center. Take Washington Blvd. and walk directly North to the campus on Broad Street.
- On-Demand Ride Services: Taxis, Uber, and Lyft are available at the Stamford Transportation Center.