Maps and Directions
Directions to UConn Stamford
The campus is on Broad Street between Washington Boulevard and Franklin Street; officially 1 University Place, Stamford, CT.
When using GPS, please use the address 1 University Place, Stamford, CT 06901. The nearest parking garages are the Target, and Bell Street, garages. Please click here for a map of these parking garages.
Accessibility information can be found here.
CTtransit offers convenient transit bus service between the UConn Stamford campus and the Stamford Transportation Center via Route 355 (The UConn Stamford Connector). The 355 service operates weekdays, with the first trip departing the Transportation Center at 7:00am followed by trips every half hour throughout the day. The last trip departing the UConn campus in the evening at 10:15pm returns to the Transportation Center for 10:25pm. Route 355 operates on UConn class days during the fall and spring semesters only. The Connector will not operate if campus closes for weather events.
Those arriving at the Stamford Transportation Center should board buses displaying the designation sign, “355 UConn Stamford,” for service to the UConn Stamford campus. UConn faculty and staff will be required to present their UConn IDs to the driver when boarding to receive service at no charge. UConn students will be required to present both their UConn IDs and current U-Passes for free service.
The public fare for the 355 Route service is $1.75 for a two-hour pass.
- CTRides: The Connecticut Department of Transportation's centralized commuting resource
- CT Transit: The #13 West Broad Street bus has stops at both the Stamford train station and the Stamford Campus. Bus fare is $1.75 (as of 8/22/18).
- Harbor Point Trolley: The Harbor Point Trolley links the South End to Downtown and there’s stop on Broad Street on the opposite side of the campus. The route runs 7 days a week in a 14-stop, 30-minute clockwise loop. The Stamford Transportation Center is Stop # 2, and the UConn Stamford Ccampus is Stop #5 4 on its route.
- Walking to Campus: The campus is a 12-minute walk from the Stamford Transportation Center. Take Washington Blvd. and walk directly North to the campus on Broad Street.
- On-Demand Ride Services: Taxis, Uber, and Lyft are available at the Stamford Transportation Center.