Use your card!
Get your card
A Husky One Card is free
Students have three ways to get their ID pictures taken:
- Submitted online (selfie)
- At orientation
- In the Stamford registrar’s office
New students, pick up your ID cards at orientation if you took a selfie or pick them up a week before the semester starts.
You may pick up your ID card throughout the semester at the registrar’s office during regular office hours. In addition you can pick up your ID card after hours in the library during the first two weeks of the semester.
Cards must be signed for in person. No one else can pick up your card. You must present an acceptable form of picture ID. Without one of these valid forms of ID, we cannot issue you a Husky One Card:
- Valid driver’s license
- State-issued photo ID
- Military ID
- Government-issued photo ID
- High school photo ID with a Social Security Card
- College photo ID with a Social Security Card
One Card Services at the Registrar’s Office
- ID pictures are taken Monday-Thursday, 9:30am-noon, 1-4pm or, by appointment
- Be prepared to present a valid form of ID and your student admin number
- Please tell us if you are an undergraduate student, graduate student, faculty, staff or other university affiliation
- Please allow 1-2 weeks before picking up your ID card