Your UConn-Stamford adventure begins at our Welcome Center. One of the nation’s leading public research universities, the University of Connecticut awaits your visit.
Student or permanent campus staff provides guided campus tours for prospective students and their families, group tours for middle and high school students, and specialty tours. Guided campus tours are held Monday through Friday and require reservations. Tours usually involve a 30-minute information session followed by a 30-minute walking tour (length of time is approximate). Elevators are available.
UConn-Stamford’s campus tours connect you directly with current students and our outstanding facilities. The BEST way to immerse yourself in the UConn experience is to:
– Reserve a weekday tour when classes are in session. See the campus as it will be when you are a Husky. Monday through Thursday are the busiest days.
– Arrive early in the day when more activities are occurring.
While on the Stamford campus:
– Hear about the UConn admissions process, our quality academic programs, future residence opportunities, commuter life, and our extensive co-curricular activities.
– Take a campus tour for an up-close look at our state-of-the-art academic facility.
– Check out our Student Activities areas.
– Attend one of our many fascinating seminars or cultural events.
– Shop in our Campus Bookstore.
– Enjoy our superb Art Gallery.
Combine a tour with a visit to any of the amazing restaurants and/or events in Downtown Stamford! http://stamford-downtown.com/
There are four designated parking spots for Admissions Visitors in the parking garage.
Parking and directions can be found here: http://stamford.uconn.edu/directions/
To book a Guided Tour, fill out the Online Reservation Form or call our Welcome Center at (203) 251-8514.
To become a tour guide, fill out this application to become a member of the Stamford Husky Leader Program or contact the Welcome Center at (203) 251-8514!