Your UConn Stamford adventure begins at our Welcome Center. We are looking forward to seeing you on campus soon!
If you have been accepted to UConn Stamford, we strongly encourage you to register for one of our Accepted Students events here.
Husky Leaders regularly provide guided campus tours for prospective, admitted, and transfer students and their families. We also offer group tours for middle and high school students, and specialty tours. Guided campus tours are held Monday through Saturday and require reservations. A walking tour of the campus usually lasts about 30-minutes. Elevators are available.
UConn Stamford’s campus tours connect you directly with current students and our outstanding facilities. The BEST way to immerse yourself in the UConn experience is to:
– Reserve a weekday tour when classes are in session. See the campus as it will be when you are a Husky. Monday through Thursday are the busiest days.
– Arrive early in the day when more activities are occurring.
While on the Stamford campus:
– Hear about the UConn admissions process, our quality academic programs, residential life opportunities, commuter life, and our extensive co-curricular activities.
– Take a campus tour for an up-close look at our state-of-the-art academic facility.
– Check out our Student Activities areas.
– Attend one of our many fascinating seminars or cultural events.
– Shop in our Campus Bookstore.
– Enjoy our superb Art Gallery.
Combine a tour with a visit to any of the amazing restaurants and/or events in Downtown Stamford! http://stamford-downtown.com/
There are four designated parking spots for Admissions Visitors in the parking garage. Parking and directions can be found here: http://stamford.uconn.edu/directions/
To book a Guided Tour, fill out the Online Reservation Form.